IV

IV

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Life working in the BIG Apple...

So I finally decide to start my own Clothing Company!! I tried before as some know but never got to the point where I made any clothes :(!

Before I was going with the name Neighborhood Watch Clothing...which I have changed due to the relationship I have with the co-creator of that name. It took some time to find what name would be good to use, good for marketing, and something with a lot of meaning. | independent | variable | Clothing Company is what I came up with. I know it seems long and might not make too much sense BUT I promise it does!

Basically I came up with independent variable the other day sitting at work trying to make a parametric model for my boss. I needed to create different mathematical formulas within the model and I had to Google a few things to finish the model. And on Google this word just jumped out at me. INDEPENDENT VARIABLE[definition]: An independent variable in mathematics is a variable whose value determines the value of other variables....

I said to myself...this is what I want to create a company that basically sets the limits for others. I think of it as a movement..a movement of today's sad society. COMING SOON so look out for the Summer 2009 line in late May!

No comments:

Post a Comment